I know I'm posting a little out of order here, but wanted to get pictures posted from our two Easter celebrations. Before church on Easter Sunday, Mono (I mean the Easter Bunny) hid a few eggs and goodies around the house. The kiddos had a great time running around and supposedly finding the eggs colored coded just for them. Ben had a hard time going for only green, he wanted to pocket anything and everything he saw...I don't blame him!
On Easter Sunday we had a full house. Nothing better than a church bench full of family! It was fun to share our new church with both of our parents, and Great Mono & Jenn. After church we had a relaxing afternoon, with a big Easter dinner. Lots of fun and it rounded out a full weekend after Kate's birthday party the day before.
Just a little side note about the bunnies in this picture...They were a gift (a hand-me-down gift) from our sweet neighbors Pat & Galen. If you would have seen the look on their faces as they offered them, the same look that was on my kids' faces when the saw them, you wouldn't have been able to say "no thanks" either! I've actually come to love our Easter bunnies (in the house though, not on the front porch as suggested by our dear neighbors...we can enjoy them better inside).
The next weekend we traveled down to Shelbyville to celebrate Easter with Drew's brothers. It was complete with our traditional Greek meal and huge egg hunt in the woods. Since Steve & Carol have been in Florida, we haven't been to their house since Christmas. The kids were ready to get back to Grammy & Papa's!













0 comments:
Post a Comment