Yesterday we celebrated Ben's 4th birthday! Since Kate took on the role of planning her own birthday party this year, Ben kind of followed in her footsteps (although not nearly as detailed). He wanted to serve peanut butter sandwiches and wanted me to make him a firetruck cake with Spider-man driving it. I wasn't quite sure how I was going to pull that one off, but I said I'd try! Ben helped me bake his cake, then with the help of Kate, Ben, Luke & Great Mono, I attempted to decorate it. It turned out OK.
Once Aunt Jenn and all the grandparents arrived, the party really got started. Ben got everything he wished for (and much more). A day filled with his favorite people, it doesn't get much better for a 4 year old!
Hard to believe my Benny Bop is 4 already. Time flies when you're having fun. He was wiped out by the end of the day, hanging on only by a sugar high. Just the way a birthday should be! This officially concludes birthday season at the Goebel House!







0 comments:
Post a Comment