Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Benny Bop!



An interview with my 4 year old:
What is your name and how old are you? Ben! (then he holds up 4 fingers and says "right"?)
Do you have any nicknames?  Benny Bop!!
What is your favorite color? Blue and purple, right?  No, no, no blue and orange.  Those are boy colors, right?
What is your favorite toy to play with? Transformers! 
What do you like to watch on TV? Red movies!!!  (netflix).  Then he does a somersault. 
What is your favorite food? Peanut butter aaannnd, yep, peanut butter.  Oh, and peanut butter pie.
What is your favorite thing to wear? My swordfish shirt
What is your favorite song? He starts singing a made up song about peanut butter. 
What is your favorite book? the monster haircut book
What friends do you like to play with? Abe and Addie and Grady.  Oh, and how about Charlie and Ted.
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Dig in the garden.
What do you like to take with you to bed at night? My monkey...but I can't find it.  And my big minkie, and my puppy minkie, and my flat minkie. 
What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Birthday cake, ok?  And peanut butter pie, please. 
What do you want to be when you grow up? A fireman and a doctor and a construction worker and drive everywhere in trucks.  Yeah, that's what I want to do.
What are you scared of?  Monsters.
What makes you happy? (after some thought)  dogs and playing games on the computer
What is your favorite thing about our family? going on vacation and having fun
Is there anything else we should know about you? I like to have fun with my friends and I like to read books with my Mommy and do ABCDs with you.  I like playing with my gun darts. 

Happy 4th birthday baby boy!  You are one amazing kid!  You would do anything to help your Mama out.  I love spending my days with you.  I love you Ben!

0 comments: