Five years ago today my life was forever changed for the better. Happy birthday, my baby girl!
I saw this on some other blogs and thought I would give it a try this year...an interview with my 5 year old:
What is your name and how old are you? Kate and I'm 5!!
What is your favorite color? pink and purple and blue
What is your favorite toy? Jesse
What is your favorite TV show? Octonots
What is your favorite movie? Ariel
What is your favorite food? plain rice, biscuits with salt on it (a.k.a. garlic bread), spaghetti, strawberries and blueberries
What is your favorite thing to wear? dresses! all of them!
What is your favorite song? the Tangled song with the floaty lights
What is your favorite book? my nursery rhymes book and the gingerbread man one
Who is your best friend? Jacey Ethridge!
What is your favorite thing to do outside? swing, play in the sandbox, jump on the trampoline, ride my bike, oh an my favorite thing to do outside is go swimming
What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my minkie
What do you want for dinner on your birthday? cake with a heart on it with a fairy standing on top of it
What do you want to be when you grow up? an animal keeper, look at the stars, do hair-dos, and that's all
Who is your teacher? Mrs. Woolridge
What is your favorite thing about school? do crafts
What are you scared of? thunder, really loud thunder, but when there are soft ones I'm OK
What makes you happiest? go to the waterpark
What do you like most about our family? I have a really nice Mommy
Anything else we should know about you? I love summer!
Poor Kate's birthday falls right in the middle of our moving chaos. Stay tuned for an update on her birthday celebration!

0 comments:
Post a Comment