Kate lost her first tooth tonight! She says, "This is the goodest day ever, I've been waiting for years for this to happen to me!". She's been wiggling and wiggling it all day. Tonight after her bath, I gave it a good tug and it fell right out!
Giddy is an understatement. This girl was running, skipping, jumping, squealing, hugging, and smiling ear to ear.
Ben was very upset about the tooth. He cried and wanted Kate to put it back in. Poor little guy!
Kate has been worried since her tooth became loose that the Tooth Fairy was going to keep her tooth. I told her that's generally how it works. She thought that maybe if she wrote the Tooth Fairy a note, she would be allowed to keep the tooth and get her money.
She had to make some calls right away to spread the good news!
All ready for bed! I have a feeling sleep is going to come hard tonight.






0 comments:
Post a Comment