My home. Where I brought my baby boys home to and where all our memories are held. When we bought this house I thought this was "the house", the house we'd raise our family in.
This neighbor. Our morning play dates (involving way too many 2 year olds), summer afternoons on "the island" (our pretend retreat in her backyard), and just a quick run when I've forgotten something I need in the middle of making dinner.
These girls. There is absolutely no doubt I will be lonely without them! I will be forever thankful for their friendship.
This church. Where the kids and I spent so much time, where we've made many friends, and were accepted and supported whole-hardheartedly. There are good, good people at this church and we will miss them dearly.
And, being this close to Mono & Papa (well, not quite that close...but closer than Clinton). Anyway, I've loved this sign since I was a little girl, it has both Gridley & Watseka on it.
It is hard to believe it was only 3 years ago that we moved here. It seems like we've been here forever. So much has happened in our family in that short amount of time, and we've met so many wonderful people. It is so, so hard for me think that we are leaving...
Even so, the packing is well under way and every day another detail seems to fall into place. In just about a week we will be in our new home and our new adventure will begin!






0 comments:
Post a Comment