Happy 3rd Birthday, Ben! My baby is turning into a little boy, more and more every day. I’m so proud of you and love seeing the world through your eyes. You are determined and smart and funny, I can’t imagine life without you!

An interview with my 3 year old:
What is your name and how old are you? Ben, I’m Ben! 2 (he insists upon this)
What is your favorite color? Blue and white and red and white and red too, I like white.
What is your favorite toy to play with? Screwdriver, hammer…I go bam, bam, bam.
What do you like to watch on TV? Thomas and Buzz and Cars too
What is your favorite food? Chicken nuggets
What is your favorite thing to wear? Thomas underwears
What is your favorite song? he starts singing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star which turns into in to Old McDonald Had a Farm about halfway through
What is your favorite book? Toy Story Book (we don’t own a Toy Story book…)
What friends do you like to play with? Grady and Bryson, I like to play with Bryson and I like to play with Alyson too
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Dig, I like to dig and dig, play with Papa and dig
What do you like to take with you to bed at night? Mono
What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Cake!
What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy
What are you scared of? Nothing! I’m scared of nothing! I’m scared of ghosts
What makes you happy? Happy days
What is your favorite thing about our family? Uh, uh, uh, uh, Mono!
Is there anything else we should know about you? Yes…
Hopefully we can get Internet access set up in our new house soon and I can share all the events from our last couple of extremely busy weeks. But while we wait on that, we’ll celebrate with Ben. Happy Birthday, Buddy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment