Saturday, February 11, 2012

Tangled

OK, we've watch Tangled entirely too many times around here.  And Kate has been growing her hair out like Rapunzel's.  I think I've mentioned it before, but she wanted it so long she would have to hang it on a hook when she went to bed at night.  I, on the other hand, was kind of wishing she'd cut it...at least a little. 

Then, suddenly Kate decided she wanted her hair cut, and she wanted it cut NOW!  She said the reason for the cut was because she was tired of her hair getting tangled.  I'm guessing  her BFF's haircut had more to do with the sudden change of heart...but whatever the reason, I thought we should act right away before she could change her mind! We made a quick trip to our favorite stylist and here is what we got...

BEFORE


And, AFTER
So cute!  I just love it, and she does too (and all the attention she is getting for it).  Little B decided he had to have his hair cut too, I love that picture of him in the mirror!

0 comments: