Last weekend we celebrated Katie and her 7th birthday. Her party request was to have her friend Addie spend the night. These two girls are a hoot. They did quite a bit of animal research, they sang Frozen songs at the top of their voices, and did a some Lego projects.
The next morning, Kate's actual bithday, we started the day off with her favorites...blueberry muffins and sausage patties.
Then it was off to Sunday School and church. Kate's friend from school was having her own birthday party that afternoon and Kate didn't want to miss it. So the two of us headed out after church to celebrate Conley's 7th birthday with a tea party.
Then we were back home to finish up Katie's celebration with Mono, Papa, and Aunt Jenn. Addie even came back to join us. We had Kate's requested birthday dinner, tacos and Dairy Queen cake.
Seven years ago this little girl came along and changed my world forever. Time sure flies when you're having fun! I'm not sure what I ever did without her. I love you more than you'll ever know, Kate Elizabeth. I tell you all of the time, but it's the truth...you are my dream come true!












0 comments:
Post a Comment