An interview with my 5 year old:
What is your name and how old are you? Ben and I'm 5!
Do you have any nicknames? B Bop Poo Poo (he says with a huge smile on his face).
What is your favorite color? Blue
What is your favorite toy to play with? I really like Legos. And my two Transformers. That's it, Transformers and Legos.
What do you like to watch on TV? Uhh, Spiderman.
What is your favorite food? Peanut Butter!! And peanut butter sandwiches and peanut butter ice cream. And cheeseburger pie!!! (Then he runs to the freezer and grabs a bag of okra and says, "and I love this!!!")
What is your favorite thing to wear? Ummm, my underwear. I wear them every day.
What is your favorite song? ABCDs
What is your favorite book? Where's Waldo
What friends do you like to play with? Abel and Addie and Jake and Kacy and McCoy. Oh, and Emerson.
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play on the playground and jump on the trampoline.
What do you like to take with you to bed at night? My monkey and my minkies
What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Cheeseburger pie and hamburgers. And cook outside.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A construction worker and drive a truck all the time.
What are you scared of? Monsters.
What makes you happy? my monkey
What is your favorite thing about our family? when we go fun places. I love mommy and daddy and my whole family.
Is there anything else we should know about you? No, that's all. Wait!! Write down that I love Jesus too.
Last night I was going on and on about how it was Ben's last night as a 4 year old, and how I couldn't believe my boy was going to be 5, etc. Ben says to me as serious as can be, "Mom, don't worry. I'm still going to be me, I'm just getting a new number". You're right Ben, you'll be my baby boy no matter what number you are. That thought makes this growing up thing a little easier on me. You make me so happy. I love you, my wise little 5 year old!

0 comments:
Post a Comment