Sunday, March 30, 2014

Happy 7th Birthday Katie!


An interview with my 7 year old:
What is your name and how old are you?  Katie. I am 7.
What is your favorite color? light purple
What is your favorite toy?  Lambie.  I like to play with my skateboard and legos.  
What is your favorite TV show?  Doc McStuffins
What is your favorite movie?  Annie
What is your favorite food?  tacos
What is your favorite thing to wear?  summer clothes
What is your favorite song?  The Sun Will Come out Tomorrow
What is your favorite book? Danger the Dog-yard Cat
Who is your best friend?  Addie!
What is your favorite thing to do outside? play on the playground, jump on the trampoline, play farm on the swingset 
What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  Lambie, Sparkle, and Piglet
What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  tacos

What do you want to be when you grow up? a veterinarian
Who is your teacher? Mrs. Graden
What is your favorite thing about school?  P.E.
What are you scared of?  The witch on Snow White.  And I'm scared of monsters, even though they aren't real.
What makes you happiest? When I get a new toy or when Addie comes over. 
What do you like most about our family?  That they are nice and kind and that means everything.
Anything else we should know about you?  I love legos.  I love animals.  I am kind.  I love to read.  I love my family.

My sweet baby girl is 7!  Wow!  I am so proud to call you my daughter, Kate.  You are my everything.  I love you. 
 

0 comments: