September slipped right by me and I hardly had my camera out at all! Good thing I took a few with my phone. Next month my goal is to take more pictures. Here's what we have from our September.
On Thursday mornings Luke enjoys toddler time at the library in Maroa. His "teacher" is a nut and Luke is mesmerized by her. Here is my little puppy at the library.
In the afternoon, Ben and I have some one on one time. Kate is still in school, and Luke it napping. It is sometimes hard to keep this high energy guy busy!
We finally got a ripe watermelon out of our garden. Ben has been anticipating picking watermelons since May. I wasn't sure how good it would be, but it was great! And the best part...Ben had never seen seeds in a watermelon before!
Grammy visits some Wednesdays while I volunteer at Kate and Ben's school. Then Wednesday afternoon turns into play day! We've been seeing lots of Great-Grandpa & Grandma Ruwe. Grandpa loves giving "tractor" rides as much as the boys love riding!
This is our amazing group of church friends during a missions service project we did this month. Looking at this picture makes me smile. They all look so quiet and still....that's so not the case! Fun night with good friends!
The boys and I have been on a mission to find a Monarch caterpillar. We've found about 200 milkweeds, but not even one caterpillar. At least we've been having fun looking. I quick snapped this picture of the boys as they were walking ahead of me at Weldon Springs. I love that they love each other (even though they don't always show it).
I realize I have about 50 of this same pose with each of the kids. Jackie's favorite pastime is watching the world go by our front door. Every now and then a kiddo stops to join her.
The Homecoming parade was a couple of weeks ago. On our shopping trip Melinda, Trisha, and I decided it would be a great idea to get the boys matching shirts. It'll make for a good graduation picture...the class of 2026. That sounds so far away, I hate to think about how fast that year will probably get here.
After over 5 years in storage, we finally got the camper out of storage for an impromptu camping trip with friends. It couldn't have turned out any better. Ben is all about the pop-up, let me tell you! His excitement was awesome. I really, really wish I would have taken pictures of this great night. This is all we have, luckily Drew got this one with his phone...the kids (well, all but Ben for some reason) snuggled in for a movie before bedtime.
Our last excitement of the month was Papa Maurer's birthday last weekend. After a long day of Apple & Pork, we celebrated with soup, sandwiches and yummy apple cobbler. It was a good day.










0 comments:
Post a Comment