Saturday, October 29, 2011

Luke's New 'Do

Luke always gets comments on the amount of hair he has.  Strangers will stop me to admire it.  The truth is, he doesn't really have that much hair.  He just has a strip on the top of his head that never fell out...and now it is really long.  So long that it hangs in his eyes.  I usually just pile it all up on the top of his head, like a toupe, and it looks like he has a ton of hair.  But, now that it is always in his eyes, I thought maybe I should get it trimmed up. Last Thursday we headed into Aunt Jenn's salon for Luke's first haircut, at 8 months old.  Here is his before picture.


At first he did really well...then he got scared.  He started his scared cry, where he can't catch his breath.  (Poor baby, probably didn't help that I took him to the doctor that same day and he had an ear infection in both ears.) 

Once he got himself calmed down, I held him to finish his haircut.  He sat perfectly for the rest of it!

Now that it is all over, I kinda wish I would have held out a little longer.  He looks so much older with it shorter.  I need him to stay my baby!

0 comments: