Today Luke started pre-school. I don't think there has ever been a kid more excited to start school! He's been talking about it all summer. I'm so happy for him and that it is finally his turn.
Yesterday we went to his orientation. He put his supplies away, met his teachers and classmates, and got a chance to play for a bit. He loved it! That morning before school he had found a penny. He told me he was going to give it to his teacher. I thought he had forgotten about it; I had. Well, he didn't! He carried it in his pocket all morning and when we got there he pulled it out and gave it to his teacher. He was so proud of himself and the reaction he got from his teacher. I'm really excited for Luke. He's going to have so much fun this year!
Today was his first day of school. He was ready! When we got to the school he held Dad's hand for a bit, then he took off running for the building. He couldn't wait to get in! We signed him in, put his backpack in his cubby, and helped him wash his hands. He gave us both a hug and kiss, and he was off! He never looked back.









0 comments:
Post a Comment