Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Way to Go, Kate!

Kate finished up her Kindergarten year and we couldn't be more proud of this girl!  This year Kate's classroom had a behavior clip system.  Every morning each student started on white.  If someone was given a warning or reprimand the student had to move his/her clip from white to green...then yellow, then red.  Kate never had to move her clip once!  She was the only student her in class of 23 to stay on white all year long.  What an accomplishment Kate!  Mommy and Daddy are so very, very proud of you!  As a reward we let Kate pick a way to "treat" herself.  So, off to McDonalds and jumping on the big trampoline at the mall we went!  Way to go Kate!

 
 

Since we are on the topic of the end of the school year, here are pictures of the kids with their teacher from the report card pick up the last day of school.  We were blessed with amazing teachers this year!

Kate and Mrs. Hoke.  Kate was not ready to leave Mrs. Hoke.  I think she was the only kid crying on the last day of school because she wasn't ready for it to be over yet. 

Ben and Mrs. O'Connor.  Mrs. O'Connor was a colleague/friend of mine when I taught in Clinton years ago.  It was fun to get to work with her as a parent this time around.  She was so loving and patient with Ben. He absolutely admires her. 

2 comments:

aunt sta said...

WOW I am so proud of you kate you are just like a princess and miss you so much cannot wait to see you again to give you a great big hug and kiss!!!!

Ben you are getting to be soooo big. I am proud of you for all of your hard work. I cannot wait to give you a great big hug and kiss when I see you!!!Hope it is soon

Cannot leave Luke out. I love you big boy. You are so handsome and lovable... There is a great big kiss and hug just waiting for you!!!

aunt sta said...

<3 <3 <3