And just like that, my baby is 6! Happy Birthday Kate Elizabeth, you are one amazing girl!
An interview with my 6 year old:
What is your name and how old are you? My name is Katie and I am 6!!
What is your favorite color? purple and blue
What is your favorite toy? I have three: Zuma, my new whale, Sweetie, and Kate, my lamb
What is your favorite TV show? Doc McStuffins
What is your favorite movie? Annie
What is your favorite food? spaghetti, tacos, and green beans
What is your favorite thing to wear? tank tops and shorts. Or swimming suits.
What is your favorite song? the song that Annie and Daddy Warbucks sing at the end of the movie. It's called I Don't Need Anything But You.
What is your favorite book? any book about animals
Who is your best friend? Adeline!
What is your favorite thing to do outside? jump on the trampoline with my friend Addie, do the monkey bars and slide down the slide with snow on the slide. And I like to go swimming too.
What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Sweetie and my whale and Kate (lamb)
What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Spaghetti
What do you want to be when you grow up? a girl that works at a petting zoo with seals and polar bears and maybe a real whale!
Who is your teacher? Mrs. Hoke
What is your favorite thing about school? P.E.
What are you scared of? spiders and when I have a bad dream about that bad cupcake that comes in a car every year.
What makes you happiest? when people sing Happy Birthday to me on my birthday. It makes me smile because I know they care about me.
What do you like most about our family? when they give me kisses, even Jackie
Anything else we should know about you? I'm in Kindergarten and we have a big, huge snowman in our yard. I love when summer is here. And I love my family! That's all.

0 comments:
Post a Comment