Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Little Brother Got Married!

Last weekend was Matt & Ally's wedding.  This summer we are not having good luck with hurricanes...at all.  Hurricane Issac decided to follow Matt & Ally home and park himself directly over Central Illinois all day last Saturday.  Goodbye dream outdoor wedding and a year of planning....hello scrambling to change all outside plans to inside plans!  It all worked out.  Ally's mom is a creative genius.  I've never seen so much attention to detail.  This was the most beautifully decorated wedding I think I've ever seen.  
  

Ally handled it all so gracefully.  She is an amazing girl, as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.  She is a blessing to our family.  I love who my brother is when she is with him.  I've got lots of love for these two!
 
  
  

There's nothing like a family wedding!  What a celebration!  We all had a blast, even the kids (except for Luke maybe, he was running a temp...again).  Drew's mom took the kiddos back to the hotel after they about danced themselves to sleep.  Drew and I were in for the long haul though, and stayed out until the wee hours of the morning.  So. Much. Fun. I took about 500 pictures (don't worry, I won't share all of them).

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

Ally and Matt (and Cruzer) stayed with us the week leading up to the wedding.  It was a crazy, busy week and it flew by.  I wish we could hit rewind and do it all over again.  I'd do anything to have them back one more week.  Did I mention I love these guys!?

0 comments: