Friday, September 21, 2012

Firsts and a Last

Lately when I look at my kids, they seem so grown up to me.  Especially Ben, he seems so mature all of a sudden, like it happened over night.  I know they are far from grown up, but they are changing fast!  Here are a few of our latest firsts...

Kate had her first sick day(s).  Poor baby girl!  First sick days led to first homework.   It was fun to work on it with her.  I wonder how long we will feel that way about homework!

 

Ben had his first day of "school" (a.k.a. speech class).  He is doing great with his class.  I love going to the sessions with him, he's such a "big guy". 

Ben started soccer.  Last Saturday was his first clinic.  He had way more confidence than I would have ever (ever, ever) expected.  He lost interest about the last 15 minutes, but I'm proud of him.  Now he has me really looking forward to his season.

Kate started dance class.  She's been watching Annie (as anyone who has seen us in the last month or so knows, she's constantly singing Annie tunes!).  Since her Annie craze started she's been wanting to learn to tap dance.  This week she started a beginner's combo class - tap, ballet, & jazz.  She is super excited.

And a last...  Here is Luke's last dinner in his highchair.  We moved him to his booster seat.  He feels like such a big boy sitting at the table with us.

 


0 comments: