Our baby boy is here!! Ben was born at 9:20 a.m. on Monday, April 13 -- 8 lbs. 9 oz., 21 1/2 inches long, & absolutely perfect. I think we are adjusting well to life with a newborn and a two year old. Kate has been an excellent big sister. She seems so big and grown up to me now. It was like my little girl changed from a baby to a toddler while I was in the hospital. Here are a couple pictures of our little man.

Saturday, April 18, 2009
Benjamin Drew Goebel
Posted by Amanda at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He is just precious Amanda!!! I'm so nervous for Jude to adjust to a little baby! I'm glad to hear Kate is doing well with it!!
He is so cute! Kate looks like an awesome big sister! Congrats!
Congratulations - Ben is adorable! And what a GREAT name :-)
Congrats! What a beautiful addition to your family!
Post a Comment