Well, it's official! We have wrapped up another school year!
Ben's last day of Pre-School was May 30. It is unreal to me that my boy is going to be in Kindergarten. This year his teachers were Miss Janet and Miss Kelly. I couldn't have asked for a better pair of teachers for Ben. They made his first experience with school unforgettable. I'm so thankful for them and their love for Ben. Ben's last day was pretty emotional for him. When I picked him up he was in tears. He wasn't quite in shape to get his picture taken with his teachers. Bless his heart. Makes me glad I got a few before I took him to school that day.
Kate's last day of school was June 2. Her teacher was Mrs. Graden. Her close friend this year was Conley Shick. She had a great year, and I couldn't be more proud of her. My little first grader is now a 2nd grader!!
This year was also special in that it is the last year the school district will be using Washington School. The building will be demolished over the summer. Next year Kate will go to the new elementary school and Ben will be in Lincoln. We will miss Washington School!
After I picked Kate up on the very last day we headed right out to celebrate. I'm so proud of these two!
I'm still trying to grasp that this school year is really over. It went by way too fast, but I couldn't be more excited to have all three of my babies home for the summer. I think this is going to be our best summer yet!












0 comments:
Post a Comment