Happy birthday Lukas John! How did this happen!? I know I say it every year, with each kid, but this time it is true! How in the world can my baby be 3? Lu, you make me happy beyond words. You are silly and sweet. You love to rough-house with Daddy and cuddle with Mommy. I will never forget the way your pudgy little hand feels on mine. You love to antagonize your brother and follow your sister around, playing and doing whatever she says. You love to watch America's Funniest Home Videos and your laugh is contagious. You have a bit of a temper and sometimes you speak more with your eyebrows than you do with your words. You can play hours all by yourself, laying on your side zooming your large collection of Monster Trucks and Hot-Wheels around on the floor. You make up little voices to go along with each one. You always have a cup of milk near-by. You don't want to be a big-boy. You insist that you are still a baby, and that is just fine by me. You love going to the library and you love everything and anything chocolate. You are good-natured and almost always happy, except when you discover something is "not fair". You have a killer smile and the biggest, bright blue eyes that make even strangers stop to admire. You push me to my limits and make me happier than I ever knew I could be. I couldn’t love you any more, yet I know tomorrow I will. Thank you for the most wonderful 3 years. I love you, my baby boy.
An interview with my 3 year old:
What is your name and how old are you? I'm Luke! (and he holds up one finger)
What is your favorite color? Black. Ya, I like black.
What is your favorite toy to play with? Toy cars and dinosaurs
What do you like to watch on TV? Paw Patrol. It have a nice puppy.
What is your favorite food? chicken and oranges
What is your favorite thing to wear? my batman (shirt)
What is your favorite song? song about rabbits (I wasn't sure of this song so I asked him to sing it. He started singing a made up song about rabbits that jump really high.)
What is your favorite book? Over there. That's the books. (Pointing to the bookshelf)
What friends do you like to play with? You are my friend. Daddy is. Coy (McCoy Moody)
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Not a big one, a small one. I fall on big one. (eventually found out he's talking about riding a bike)
What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Yes! I want Lauren's chicken (rotisserie chicken that Lauren had at her birthday party last week) and macaroni & cheese and chocolate.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Grow up???? I work in the house.
What are you scared of? spider bugs and noisy monster trucks
What makes you happy? trains....and yogurt
What is your favorite thing about our family? you (makes me happy!)
Is there anything else we should know about you? Yes!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment