We celebrated Luke's 2nd birthday last Saturday. It was a small family gathering, but seriously so. much. fun!
Let me back up to the beginning...the cake making. The boys 'helped' me bake the cake (the beater-licker wears his guilt on his shirt). Since trains are kind of Luke's thing, I attempted a train cake for him. He was happy with it!
Kate, Ben and I had been singing Happy Birthday to Luke all day. So that was nothing new for him. The part we forgot to 'practice' was blowing out the candles. We laughed and laughed. We even tried it a couple of times. Luckily he has a family that is always willing to help out!
Of course, no birthday is complete without a getting a little wild and crazy with your cousins. (Then watching a video of it...over and over again).
I think these two could use some help perfecting their princess look...

















0 comments:
Post a Comment