I thought I'd do a little update on the youngest of the Goebel Family. This baby is a dream! He is so happy and laid back, I just can't get enough of him. The third time around is definitely a charm! I feel like his baby days are flying by in a blur. He is 5 months old already! How did that happen? He has the craziest hair ever! Every where we go people comment on it. He has two little toothers now. We get to see them often because this baby is always smiling!
I started some solids with him. I spent an afternoon making baby food so he has plenty of sweet potatoes, carrots, apples, and bananas to choose from. So far he likes them all! (Please excuse his pink and purple bib!)
Luke is a man on the move, or at least he tries to be. It is no longer safe to leave him on the floor for a bit and expect him to be in the same place when I return. He will roll, and squirm, and wiggle until he makes it across the room, or until he gets himself stuck somewhere (he has quite a history of getting himself stuck in the strangest places). He is able to push himself all the way up on his arms. I can only imagine when this kids can actually crawl... He is really in to toys now, if he sees something he wants, he grabs it!
He is working on sitting up on his own. He does this hunched over sit supported by his arms. Reminds me of a bear. He can sit this way for quite awhile. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I see my Grandpa LeSage in him here (maybe it is the bright blue eyes and the way his hair swoops across his forehead).
This poor child finally has a suitable bed! Ben is is an official big bed and the crib is all for Luke - after months of sleeping here and there - hopefully this will lead to sleeping through the night a little more consistently!




0 comments:
Post a Comment