Last Saturday we had a Goebel reunion and celebrated Grandmother's 89th birthday. We gathered at Drew's cousin Nicole's home. They recently bought an old farmhouse are in the process of renovating it. There was plenty to do...goats, kittens, a pinata, golf cart rides, good food and good company. Here is a picture of everyone who could make it this year (minus little Ben, he was sleeping).
A few more pictures from the day...





Sunday was our 6th wedding anniversary! It was a pretty quiet day at home with the kids, but a nice day just the same.
I've been saying all summer that I'm going to start potty training with Kate. But then I can come up with a million excuses why I'm going to put it off til next week. So, today was the day... It started off exciting. Kate put her big girl pants on. We took lots of trips to the potty (she refuses to use the little potty we bought and only will sit on the real thing). Quite a few accidents later she declared "I NOT potty". I kept quoting a recent Dr. Phil episode. Then Drew declared what Dr. Phil can do (we won't go into those details here!). Needless to say, our potty training didn't go exactly how I had envisioned it. Oh well, there's always next week.
Ben has been busy working on new accomplishments of his own. He is so very close to rolling over. In the process he has found that he if rolls on to his side he can play with his toys a little easier too.
Sunday evening Aunt Jenn watched Ben & Kate for a few hours so Drew and I could go out for dinner. Happy Anniversary, Drew!! 
Monday, July 27, 2009
Our Weekend Events
Posted by Amanda at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Anniversary! 6 years.. hard to believe!
Post a Comment