Monday, May 14, 2012

Wedding Weekend

This past weekend was my cousin Andy's wedding in St. Louis.  We had the best time! It was at a winery and was absolutely beautiful.  We were excited to celebrate with Andy and Christine. 


The wedding was a great way to relax and spend some time with our family.  With all the family around, Drew and I got a little break from chasing kids around (although we did our fair share of that, too!).

 The kids danced, and danced.  They completely wore themselves out.
 
 
 

 I loved being able to catch up with my cousins.  I don't get to see them nearly enough. We had so much fun together. 

A night out like this was just what I needed. 
 

The day after the wedding we visited Grant's Farm with Aunt Jenny, Mono, and Papa.  We really need to take them everywhere we go!  Their presence made things so much easier, and much more enjoyable for me and Drew.  
 
 
 
 
Even though we were only gone one night, I feel like we were on a mini-vacation.  We had a great weekend.  I'm looking forward to the next family wedding now... Matt & Ally in September!


0 comments: