Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thankful

I love Thanksgiving. I'm pretty sure it is my favorite holiday. I love the idea of gathering together with family to celebrate the idea of thankfulness. That and food, how could a holiday get any better?!

This year the Goebel Family Thanksgiving was at our house. That means I made my first turkey! It was a success. I was pretty impressed with myself and how yummy my turkey was. At least until the day after Thanksgiving when we had feast #2 at my Grandma LeSage's house...her turkey was way (WAY) better than mine. Oh well, she has 50-some more years of experience than me, right?

1 comments:

Goodrich Family said...

Amanda - that little video of all the pictures is so neat!! I'm going to have to look at something like that. I FINALLY just caught up on all of my blogging (16 new post!). Again, LOVE the pictures.. how they grow up so fast. :(