Last Saturday we took Kate to see a movie (or "moobee"). Her attention span is pretty short so we weren't sure if she would be able to sit through the entire thing. But, the weather was cold and rainy and "Up" was at the dollar theater so we gave it a try. She was so excited to get there. She kept saying "I go to the show!" There were a couple parts that I think lost her attention but all in all she enjoyed it. I think it helped that balloons, one of Kate's great loves, were a main part of the movie.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Kate Goes to the Movies
Posted by Amanda at 9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
she looks so darling; we should take she and Jude on a "date" to the movies sometime. You look cute too Amanda!
Post a Comment