Sunday we spent the perfect fall afternoon at Tanner's Apple Orchard. About a week ago our sitter gave us a little newspaper advertisement for the apple orchard. Kate and I have been reading it and talking about it all week long. By the time Sunday rolled around I didn't know who was more excited - me or Kate!
Tanner's was WAY more than I had expected. They had the coolest playground for the little ones. Kate is a playground connoisseur of sorts and I'd bet she'd put this one at the top of her list (how can you beat unlimited pony rides?!).
My favorite part of the day was about two laps in on one of Kate's pony rides. She looked at me and said "Mommy, I have fun!" I had fun too, Katie. Thanks for such a great day!
Monday, September 28, 2009
A Visit to the Apple Orchard
Posted by Amanda at 9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment